Thursday, February 16, 2017

Review: The Psychic and The Priest Paranormal Romance Set (Books 1-4): Kindred Souls~ Book 1, Archfiend Kinship ~ Book 2, Sinister Acts ~ Book 3, Adversary Inception ~ Book 4

The Psychic and The Priest Paranormal Romance Set (Books 1-4): Kindred Souls~ Book 1, Archfiend Kinship ~ Book 2, Sinister Acts ~ Book 3, Adversary Inception ~ Book 4 The Psychic and The Priest Paranormal Romance Set (Books 1-4): Kindred Souls~ Book 1, Archfiend Kinship ~ Book 2, Sinister Acts ~ Book 3, Adversary Inception ~ Book 4 by Kaiden Klein
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Page turning, fast moving, amazing written and fun paced story about magic, love, mystery and some sadness as well. I really enjoyed this set.. I'm really glad I got to review all of them together because If i had had to wait I might have gotten annoyed haha.. Not really but it was wonderful to read all of them together in 1 box set. I really enjoyed the characters.. the plot was wonderful and the writing was superb.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment