Monday, March 6, 2017

Review: Moving Maverick

Moving Maverick Moving Maverick by Lucy Lennox
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This story makes me so happy.. so very very happy. I love this entire series so much. I need to own them all in paperback as well because the colors are wonderful and this is one of the best series ive read. I love the fact that most the boys have rough backgrounds.. but they have so much love in them to give.. I love that their mates have so much love and so much understanding in them. This was truly amazing.. I am so hoping that we will have more then just one more story from the Marian world.. I love this family so much and I Love how much they love others. It is truly amazing and wonderful and I'm so glad i get to live and review this family.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment