Thursday, May 18, 2017

Review: How I Hurt: The Temuba Stories #1

How I Hurt: The Temuba Stories #1 How I Hurt: The Temuba Stories #1 by Bazan K.
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This story was very well written and very interesting to read. The characters were complex and I felt as if I was a part of them and their pain and darkness. The cover drew my attention because it looked very dark and interesting. I wasn't sure what the story would be like but I found myself drawn into the story and on the edge of my seat wondering who and what would be next. The writing sucks you into the story and makes you feel as if you are in the story itself as opposed to just reading it. I felt what they felt and I love when that happens. This story was very twisted and it kept you reading to find out what was next.. I am interested to see what the next one is like and if things turn around for Riley.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment