Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Review: Dead Reckoning

Dead Reckoning Dead Reckoning by Pandora Pine
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

holy hell.. so.. this author might be the person for cliffy's... lol i am not the biggest fan of cliffhangers to be honest.. but this author.. oh man.. i dont even care.. just gimme the book haha.. it was perfect.. i loved it so much.. i was sad about certain things. but then even happier about others.. spots made me ponder if it was worth it to throw my kindle against a wall (it wasn't but it was close) because the characters made me so mad haha.. i love our mc's so much... and their friends who are family who are not secondary but very much mc's as well.. they are amazing. this was perfect.. i am so glad i read it and cannot wait for the next book!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment