Sunday, July 14, 2019

Review: Rules to Follow

Rules to Follow Rules to Follow by Susan Hawke
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

davey is everything... so amazing and smart and sassy and sooo frustrating and no this book isnt even about davey persay haha.. you have to read it to understand that statement.. soo.. this book made me happy.. and sad in so many spots.. the beginning almost broke me.. like susan was trying to kill me with emotions.. adam is this adorably sweet and perfect boy... and davey is his best friend... then we have daddy travis who is perfect and wants to help adam... then things happen... because communication is a problem haha.. but overall this is low angst and lovely.. and just perfection. i really hope most the side characters get their own stories and i cannot wait to see who the perfect daddy is for our davey and his 80+ rules for a daddy haha. loved this so much

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment