Saturday, February 22, 2020

Review: How to Vex a Vampire

How to Vex a Vampire How to Vex a Vampire by Alice Winters
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Let me tell u. One day I will own all of this authors books in paperback they are Soo amazing .soooo Felix holds my heart and I really didn't think Alice would write another character that came as close as Felix but she did in this book. This was truly amaizng and fun and wonderful. I am going through a move right now so stress is high and this made me laugh Soo hard. These two are perfect and watching them try to figure out how to not be a pesky human(ha!) And a fancy camp (ha!) And watch them figure out themselves and also together. It was just wonderful and I cannot wait for the next book and I hope it's soon but no matter when it is....it will be amazing im sure!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment