Monday, October 24, 2016

Review: The Sleeping Serpent: A Woman's Struggle to Break an Obsessive Bond With Her Yoga Master

The Sleeping Serpent: A Woman's Struggle to Break an Obsessive Bond With Her Yoga Master The Sleeping Serpent: A Woman's Struggle to Break an Obsessive Bond With Her Yoga Master by Luna Saint Claire
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was an interesting story. Different from my normal reads but entertaining enough to hold my attention. This one kept my emotions running in all sorts of directions. I was never sure what was going to happen next and it hit on a lot of yoga information. Either the author did a lot of research or really enjoys yoga because she seemed to know what she was talking about. It was a lot of fun to read and I enjoyed it

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment