Saturday, November 5, 2016

Review: Absolution

Absolution Absolution by Sloane Kennedy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh man.. I found this author because they are the author of the week spotlight for sj's book blog on fb... I liked the look of it and decided to read it and I am so glad I did. This was amazing. There are so many spots that made me so very very sad.. I was horrified by what had happened to our men.. and yet... they all became so strong and wonderful. They all had to fight through the sadness and the bad and everything they went through.. somehow they all made it.. and found each other. I loved this so much.. I am now reading book 2 because this is such an amazing series and I'm so glad I found this author. Wonderful.. so very very wonderful

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment