Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Review: Ride Em Hard

Ride Em Hard Ride Em Hard by Noah Harris
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This one I will admit wasn't my favorite by Noah however it was still very good. I loved the guys... and I loved Kurt... I felt like he was kinda taking advantage of their attraction by using his compulsion on them a little bit.. I understand that it only enhanced what they wanted but it felt a bit off sometimes.. However about halfway through the book I started feeling all 3 and their love.. I started feeling what I was hoping would happen and it turned out amazing. I ended up loving the story except the ending which left me with a cliffhanger wondering what is going to happen next. I enjoyed it and am glad I got to review it

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment