Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Review: Kiss Me: Promise Me Series, Part 3

Kiss Me: Promise Me Series, Part 3 Kiss Me: Promise Me Series, Part 3 by Brea Viragh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was truly amazing.. I love Brea's writing so much. The characters caught my attention.. and then they held my heart.. I loved how they felt.. I loved their emotions and their love.. Nell was amazing.. she was strong.. and weak all at one time. She needed so much but didn't want even more.. I loved it so much.. Kai made me happy.. he was sexy.. he was strong.. and he knew exactly what he wanted and needed to do to be who he was needed to be. I loved this story and I can't wait to read more of Brea's work.. I am so glad I got to review this one and I highly recommend it if you need a good teary and sweet love story


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment