Monday, April 10, 2017

Review: Nico's Heart

Nico's Heart Nico's Heart by Dawn Sullivan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I freakin loved this story... so ive been in a m/m mainly reading for fun world for the past year.. even my normal m/f havent held my attention but this story with its not overly erotic storyline has caught me and kept my attention like crazy.. i heard about this from another author friend and im so glad i decided to try it because this is truly amazing. i love the supernatural aspects.. i love that each story focuses on a specific couple but at the same time you get to see th eothers growing.. fighting.. finding.. loving.. etc.. its wonderful and im so glad i found this series.. i am currently reading every one i can get to as fast as i am able to lol

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment