Friday, July 21, 2017

Review: TS901: Anomaly

TS901: Anomaly TS901: Anomaly by Stacey Rourke
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I honestly wasn't sure what I would think of this story.. I am not normally a big fan of this type of genre but it is Stacey and I needed to read it because she is an amazing writer... soo... I did.. and holy crap I am so glad I did.. it was amazing.. it is a must read for everyone.. This is the first story I've written by her cowriter Tish Thawer and now I feel like I must go read more by her as well lol. Gigi made me laugh.. so very often.. it is always an amazing feeling to have a story that you laugh at.. The feelings and emotions the two writers wrote made you feel as if you are a part of this story. You felt with the characters... you were sad.. happy. angry.. all of it.. it was as if you are that character.. and I love stories like that. It is amazing and Im glad I got to review it

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment