Monday, July 31, 2017

Review: Love Me

Love Me Love Me by Brea Viragh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So... I truly love this author.. she writes so beautifully and each story is wonderful... she makes me feel with the characters.. I feel their pain.. their hunger.. their love.. their wanting.. their sadness.. I feel everything with them and who they are.. The characters are fun... quirky.. funny.. and so very interesting.. This one was probably my favorite of this series and by this author.. The characters are so wonderfully deep and beautiful.. the writing is amazingly intriquing and keeps you wanting to know what is next and the storyline makes you smile and laugh and makes you feel good. I highly recommend this author and this story to anyone who enjoys a good feeling story. I loved it


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment