Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Review: The 11:05 Murders

The 11:05 Murders The 11:05 Murders by Brian O'Hare
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was amazingly written. It had intrique, mystery and so many times I found myself wondering what was going to happen next. I would think I had it figured out just to find out nope.. I was wrong lol. The writing is very well written and I enjoyed how everything went down in this story.

I found this interesting because it was about the mystery of why these people are killed at exactly 11:05pm. The detective and inspector are both trying to figure it out and see if different cases are connected to this killing spree. There is also an issue of someone being kidnapped and needing to find out what happens and if they will make it.

I have not read the first story in this series, but so far I didn't have any issues with following what was happening. I am glad about that because it seems to be a good series so I will have to read the 1st as well and I hope there will be another coming. This story kept me wondering. Normally I can figure out who did what but in this one I thought I knew at one time and then found out I didn't.

I will admit that certain parts of this story was not my favorite. I felt that one of the detectives whined a lot and there were spots that I had no clue what was going on. I felt like I might have missed a couple things and that I might need more information about certain characters. But the characters did come to life. I did feel as if I was there with them and was part of their lives. It felt like I was part of their lives and I felt their emotions with them. It was a very interesting and intriguing story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment