Saturday, January 13, 2018

Review: Dead Speak

Dead Speak Dead Speak by Pandora Pine
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Holy crap yall... so i was searching for mystery mm.. and i found this on amazon.. and then i was like.. oooo psychic... so i borrowed it.. and it is AMAZING! like seriously amazing... the characters are perfect,. i loved the bit of snark from ronan.. the bit of disbelief mixed with lust and belief... i loved his best friend.. i loved our psychic ten.. he is amazingly wonderful... sexy and so much fun.. this story made me smile and laugh.. it made me happy.. it made me pissed and mad and sad.. oh man.. and even though i shouldnt i enjoyed the bad guy... like who he was and all that.. what he did no.. ugh no. but he was very interesting character to watch evolve.. i didnt see him coming until a certain pointand then i was like.. well.. i got this. lol.. i cannot wait for the next.. i am glad i read this

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment