Saturday, August 4, 2018

Review: A Lion, A Tiger and Her Bear...Oh My!: A Howls Romance

A Lion, A Tiger and Her Bear...Oh My!: A Howls Romance A Lion, A Tiger and Her Bear...Oh My!: A Howls Romance by Everleigh Clark
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

so this was a good story.. it had action.. love.. sassy and sexy all rolled together.. my issues were... sam seemed very immature a lot of times.. thankfully her kicking arse kinda helped that issue in some ways.. my other issue is.. i think this is considered a stand alone.. im not sure but i felt as if i was missing some things... don't get me wrong.. i followed the story fairly well having not read the others but i feel like i should have read the others first lol. but overall this was a good story and i did enjoy it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment