Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Review: Guitars and Cages

Guitars and Cages Guitars and Cages by Layla Dorine
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was truly amazing. I am going to admit.. the blurb I read confused me and I wasn't sure what I was getting into by reading this story but I started it.. and once my mind got all the characters straight I seriously enjoyed this.. This story does have a LOT of characters.. and it has a lot of what people consider triggers.. but for me i dont have triggers haha.. i ended up falling head over heels for these characters... This story was def NOT a romance.. it was dark.. it was rough.. it was sad and so many hard parts to read.. but there was an underline.. of family.. of love.. of anger and sadness and guilt.. there were so many emotions that made me feel with them.. I loved conner so much even when he should have left.. and should have not cared.. i loved asher... he was so broken.. so much going on.. so many emotions and i just loved his broken self.. alexia is probably my favorite character.. i will admit it.. cole..,ugh... i am really hoping he will figure out everything.. i cannot wait to see what happens next.. we havent met a couple brothers.. we are left with questions.. its not a cliffhanger but it does leave you wondering.. i cannot wait to read the next one.. this is a story that will pull you along and keep you curious . i loved it


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment