Saturday, January 7, 2017

Review: Buried Passion: M/M Mpreg Alpha Male Romance

Buried Passion: M/M Mpreg Alpha Male Romance Buried Passion: M/M Mpreg Alpha Male Romance by Aiden Bates
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I freakin loved this one... it was amazing and hot and sexy... I loved that this has romance but is more of a mystery/thrill type story.. I love Tran.. he is amazing.. he is sexy.. he is sweet.. he is a strong and wonderful Omega... he doesn't fall into a typical omega type.. and I loved it.. Ryan is a semi typical alpha... he doesnt think before he speaks alot of times and has a lot of things to work through with tran.. but he is also a strong and amazing man.. and even better alpha... once they get things together they are magic and amazing. I loved this so much

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment