Monday, January 30, 2017

Review: Dirty South: The Omega's Alphas: A Menage Mpreg Shifter Alpha Omega Romance

Dirty South: The Omega's Alphas: A Menage Mpreg Shifter Alpha Omega Romance Dirty South: The Omega's Alphas: A Menage Mpreg Shifter Alpha Omega Romance by Devi Firesong
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This one was good.. not my favorite but still good.. I wasn't all that fond of the characters at first.. I feel like the 2 alpha's should have been more broken up over.. well breaking up.. i felt like the omega only liked one alpha and not the other but settled for the other because of... issues. The 3 did grow on me and i really liked sapphire but honestly had an issue with the ending and sapphire's name also.. overall it wasnt a bad book and im glad i got to review it

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment