Sunday, January 1, 2017

Review: Cuffed to the Future Tied to the Past

Cuffed to the Future Tied to the Past Cuffed to the Future Tied to the Past by John Harris
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was amazing and sad all at the same time.. I felt soo horrible for David.. and Thomas was a total arse to be honest.. Then.... things happened.. David found himself.. found things he didn't know he needed.. and John went through a lot.. and things went totally wrong and horrible for Thomas. I do love that Thomas's family didn't baby him.. they told him flat out he was wrong.. he was being an arse and that David deserved better.. The ending kinda threw me a little bit I will admit.. I almost feel as if I was left feeling like there should have been more to this.. I also felt horrible for Remy.. I found myself loving him.. I'm not sure why. things shouldnt have happened there either but he was sexy and amazing and knew who he was and what he wanted.. It was a rollercoaster for my emotions and I felt so much while reading this. I really enjoyed it

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment