Thursday, January 12, 2017

Review: Refuge

Refuge Refuge by Sheri Lyn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG.. I loved this soo soo soo much. I have been waiting patiently (hahahah) for this book since I found this series.. I love ash.. god hes amazing.. chaos of course is his own brand of wonderful.. I love that their connection has been one of the easiest so far and yet at the same time hard. He wanted to be close to ash.. he didn't deny their link or their love.. he just didn't want ash to be hurt. The kids are amazing... within the first 10 pages i was tearing up.. I love grandma and grandpa.. they are the best things ever.. so many times I was laughing so hard.. so many times i was sad.. so many times I wanted even more. I cannot wait for the next book ankd I hope it's soon.. I need more of my boys :D

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment