Sunday, August 27, 2017

Review: The Complete Horse Mistress Collection

The Complete Horse Mistress Collection The Complete Horse Mistress Collection by R.A. Steffan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was an interesting story for me to read.. I really enjoyed the writing the storyline and the characters.. I loved watching the relationships and how they grow.. and I also loved watching the individuals grow and try to figure out who they are.. and who they are meant to be.. and then who they need to be together not apart. It was a lot different of a read for me only because I don't know if Ive read a story where the main character isn't who you think they are originally.. but that is ok. it made it more interesting and gave me more to look forward to. this was a rollercoaster of emotions.. and intrigue.. and even though this normally isnt my genre of choice i really enjoyed it and i am glad i got to review it

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment