Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Review: Winner

Winner Winner by Belle Brooks
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really loved this story.. it's not my normal genre and thats ok because it kept my attention and kept me on the edge of my seat until it was over and i was left wishing it wasn't over lol. i found myself head over heels for tank.. he is so misunderstood.. has so many problems and so little left.. and yet he is sweet and giving and humble and amazing.. rose in the beginning i didn't like... she was stuck up and a snob and just.. ugh.. ya know. lol however as the story progresses i found myself loving her.. she had her own problems that made her who she was.. and together they had to figure themselves and each other out. it was very well written and an amazing story and im glad i got to review it

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment