Sunday, August 6, 2017

Review: Wake

Wake Wake by D.S. Wrights
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Holy bloody hell I wasn't prepared for this.. I wasn't prepared at all.. how could you do this to me D.S. how.. lol... How do I review this.. this... was... amazing.. OMG it was amazing. yall have NO idea.. if you enjoy a good, dark story with a lot of issues and trauma and anger.. I totally recommend this story to you.. it was freakin amazing.. It was dark though.. so very very dark.. it was horrifying in so many ways.. it was NO love story.. not in the least bit.. there are parts that make you think.. well... it might be.. maybe. NO.. just NO.. lol it was 100% a messed up amazing story that I truly enjoyed reading and at times wished I could stop reading because there are some seriously messed up spots.. This story will make you think.. and I seriously thought it was going somewhere at the end...that it didn't go lol. I am so glad I borrowed it on KU (I borrow a lot because well I can't afford to buy as many books as I read haha). I totally recommend you go out and borrow or buy this book asap if you like dark stories!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment