Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Review: Lust in the Caribbean

Lust in the Caribbean Lust in the Caribbean by Noah Harris
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

So I'm going to be totally upfront from the start.. this was not my favorite but NOT because of noah and his writing.. that was always superb.. i am just not the biggest fan of historical or pirates(minus hook lol) to be honest lol.. however i will admit that the pirates in this story made me happy.. they were sexy and fun.. but historical just isnt my thing.. that being said.. the characters were sexy hott and amazing.. the writing as always was superb and wonderful.. noah writes beautifully and it really sucks you into the story.. so overall i am very glad i got to review it because i love to read his work and will try any genre

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment