Thursday, July 14, 2016

Bullet ice

This is one of the coolest "ice cubes" I've seen and owned.  They are stainless steel so you stick them into the neat bag, shove them into the freezer then put them into your glass with alcohol, soda, water whatever you want and they keep your drink cold without the added ice element that a lot of people don't like. The look is awesome. They are actually heavy, I was surprised. I really enjoy how they feel and look. The little case comes with a black bag, 6 bullets and a fun tong like thing to get the bullets into the glass or out of.  It also came with 2 extra red ice balls. Those are silicone and so much fun to play with. They are easy to open and get the ice out of and they are small enough to fit into glasses but big enough to stay around for a while. I am very glad I got these for review at a discounted price and I will recommend them to my friends.





No comments:

Post a Comment