Friday, July 22, 2016

Review: Magic-Scars

Magic-Scars Magic-Scars by C.L. Schneider
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow, ok so what can I say about this... this was.. amazing. The writing flowed even better then the first book. The characters were even better. Everything was easier to follow in most places and the depth of the characters was even more amazing. The imagery of the scenes was beautiful. I felt as if I was a part of it and seeing the scenery and people and places with my own eyes. Ian goes through so many problems and trials to become who he needs to be again. I loved that he lost who he was for a while and then he had to refind himself. It added so much to this story to watch him go through so many feelings and ideas and thoughts. He had to work so hard and got through it all to become who he had to be. Ian is amazing and wonderful and such a special person/Shinree. I loved that this book has a bit of everything. It has mystery, sex, intrique, love, happiness, sadness, and so much action. I loved CL's use of magic in this written world.. I loved the feelings and the action. It was all so much fun to read and I cannot wait to see how this all ends in book 3.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment