Monday, July 25, 2016

Review: Hot Shifter Nights: Paranormal Shapeshifter Romance

Hot Shifter Nights: Paranormal Shapeshifter Romance Hot Shifter Nights: Paranormal Shapeshifter Romance by Emerald Wright
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have read a few of these stories but not all of them yet. The ones I have read were amazing and so much fun to read. There is so much sexy in this series and love and amazing writing. One of the authors I have read was Anna Lowe's Damnation which is an amazing spin off.. i loved the characters and the plot.. i loved it so much. The other authors were just as amazing as anna lowe's story. I love shifters and the sexy characters and love that comes in these stories. Amazing and I'm so glad I got to read the ones I have read so far and I will be reading the rest asap.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment