Saturday, July 23, 2016

Review: Magic-Borne

Magic-Borne Magic-Borne by C.L. Schneider
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

oh nooo.. It's over. This was amazing... so much AMAZING! I can't believe it is over it was soo good. When I started this series I was iffy.. Fantasy isn't always a favorite genre for me. It is hit or miss, but this series is a total HIT. The depth in this series is wonderful. The scenery and imagery that is portrayed is also wonderful. I felt as if I was seeing everything through Ian's eyes as it was happening. I felt as if I was feeling everything through him as well. This was action packed and fast moving. The characters were complex and felt things so strongly. I really enjoyed the sex and love parts as well. I don't think I see much sex in fantasy books I've read in the past and this was well done, not erotic. It was very enjoyable. The writing kept me on the edge of my seat. I had to keep going and keep going and stay up late to read. C.L. described the beauty in such a way that it felt as if I was there with them, but also the battles and the bloody. It was so awesome to read and see in my mind as it was happening in the story. I am so glad I gave this series a chance and fell in love with these words and this author. Amazing, so very amazing.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment