Saturday, July 23, 2016

Review: The Alien's Captive

The Alien's Captive The Alien's Captive by Ava Sinclair
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a very good book. It was predictable, I knew what was coming next but it was really good. The writing was awesome and I enjoyed the imagery of the planet. I was kind of upset that Gen Bron felt he "needed" a pet because the other guy had one, but I understood why. It is the way of their planet and world. I totally didn't see the doctor's part coming though. I was shocked and I love when I get a good surprise in a story. Phaedra made me laugh. She was so spirited and I'm really glad that she stays spirited and they didn't break her too much through the story. I am very glad that Bron liked her spirit enough to train her himself so that the evil Matron didn't break her too bad. I loved seeing their love through their actions toward each other and their jealousy when others were around them. This was a very alluring, sexy, fun read that I enjoyed a lot.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment