Thursday, July 21, 2016

Handle for cup

I love this product so much. It comes with a cleaning brush, handle and 2 straws. The straws are so amazing and wonderful. They keep t he drink ice cold as well as the cup. The handle is wonderful. It helps so much with just picking up the cup and going. The 30oz cup is big for your hands and this handle fits perfect on it. The cleaner for the straws is amazing also.. It can be hard to clean inside things like that and I'm so glad this was included in this package. The straws are the perfect size and length. They are also stainless steel and keep everything you drink cold coming through the straw. They dont bend or break which is wonderful. They are long enough to reach the bottom.  If you have any of the stainless steel cups that are 30oz.. I highly recommend this handle because it fits perfect on it and it is well worth the price. I am so glad I got it for a discounted price to review.





No comments:

Post a Comment