Monday, July 25, 2016

Review: Perception of Life

Perception of Life Perception of Life by Shandi Boyes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Oh man, oh man, oh man. That ending killed me.. It was so horrifyingly awesome yet horrible at the same time. total cliffhanger that I didn't see coming but I loved it. This story did start a little rough but as the story went on the writing got better and better. The story kept my attention and made me wonder what was happening next. I enjoyed the characters..and the way Noah and Emily met was a unique way that made me very happy and I found myself giggling. Through this story you have so many emotions you aren't sure which way to go. Laugh, cry, be mad or happy? It all runs through you and is wonderfully unique in this way of writing. The characters grow on you and make you want to read more and because of the ending you are left needing to know what comes next in the series. I don't know what happens yet but I will be finding the next story if it is out to find out. Very good story and I highly recommend it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment