Saturday, July 30, 2016

Review: Resurrection: A Col Sec Thriller

Resurrection: A Col Sec Thriller Resurrection: A Col Sec Thriller by Jan Domagala
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was an interesting read. It was the first I have read from this series and thankfully you don't have to read the others to understand this series. That being said the beginning I was scrambling to play catch up on who and what everyone was but once I figured it all out it made total sense and wasn't an issue to keep up with. The characters fought in life and death situations and fight for survival. The writing is amazing and kept me wondering what was next in this story and with them. I loved the different planning and the powers some people have. The writing was face paced and fun to read. Jan did an amazing job at holding my attention and making me want to be a part of this story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment