Friday, September 23, 2016

2 splash proof and spill proof slide open/shut tops for a cup

I really like this product. It is a very smooth and soft feel to it when I drink. I love that they decided to make a top that closes so when my kids are playing with this to drink they don't spill it as easy. It fits wonderfully on my cup and doesn't leak or spill even when held sideways. The rubber on it grips the cup very well and it comes on and off easily enough but not so easy that my kids can just yank it off whenever they want to. The packaging was good.. it came in a large manilla bubble wrapped envelope then inside of a box with bubble wrap so that was very well wrapped and done for shipping. The ease of sliding it open and shut is very nice. Only thing I do wonder about is over time if it will fall apart easy or not.. I feel like it might be easy to fall apart in time but I'm hoping not.  So far though it is amazing and no issues with it so far. I got this product at a discount for an honest review




No comments:

Post a Comment