Monday, September 12, 2016

Review: The 48-Hour Hookup

The 48-Hour Hookup The 48-Hour Hookup by Sarah Ballance
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Stanley was adorable.. I fell totally in love with that raccoon. I was in love with Claire and Liam and I loved that she dropped a tree on his car. This story made me laugh, made me sigh and made me happy. There were parts that tried to make me cry also. It was an amazingly well written story with a lot of fun and interesting plots. I havent read the others in this series but I didn't feel like I needed to read them to understand what was happening in this story and I am very glad that I didn't need that because this was so much fun to read. I highly recommend this series and the rest of the Chase boys to anyone who enjoys a good romantic series and an amazing writer.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment