Sunday, September 18, 2016

Review: Exposed

Exposed Exposed by A.R. Steele
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this one so much.. Yorik was amazing.. I loved his daughter.. Wright is amazing.. he is so strong and sexy.. but also so broken and sad because of circumstances in his life. He is a wonderful man and loves with all his heart. Yorik swore he was straight.. his daughter was an amazing light in his life.. and where he lived and with who cracked me up.. everyone told him left and right he was gay and he swears hes not.. his daughter is his reason on why hes not.. and yet somehow these two end up falling hard. They are an amazing couple and so much fun to read about. It is part of a series but can be read as a standalone and I am so glad I got to review it

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment