Friday, September 30, 2016

silicone baking sheets review

This I had no clue what to do with at first.. I thought maybe it was a cooling thing or something but then I looked at pictures online and found out exactly how to use it. I love them so much.. They help me not burn things.. my baking pans don't get all hard to clean. These are easy to use and easy to clean. No need for spray on them which is wonderful. I have done cookies and biscuits on them and it was very easy to get them off of the mat and no burnt bottoms. The way they are made is wonderful. It is easy to clean and easy to find places to put them because they can fold. It is silicone so I don't have to worry about part of a pan flaking.  I got this at a discounted price for an honest review and I'm so glad I did.






No comments:

Post a Comment