Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Review: When I Fall

When I Fall When I Fall by Aria Grace
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I did love this story.. It is book 5 in this series and it can be read as a standalone as well. I am a little sad that the other characters didn't come into play in this story as much as they did in the first 4 stories. This one got a little bit more confusing for me.. it had a bit of tech type stuff in it and I don't know the first thing about that but overall it was very well written and interesting. I loved the issues that Jeff had with himself and who he was.. but he was very out and proud.. Drake didnt seem to have those issues but had his own set of issues including not being out. I loved how it came out that he is gay because that was totally sweet. It was a very interesting story and I cannot wait to see what book 6 is about.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment