Sunday, September 4, 2016

Review: Lusting

Lusting Lusting by V.E. Campudoni
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

wow wow wow.. I am so sad this one ended. It was amazing. I cannot wait to see if there is another one coming out soon. This series has so many amazing complications and heartache and love and so so so much sexyness and yummy. The characters tug on you.. they make you feel and make you love. They make you happy and sad. They are amazingly well written and so much fun to watch grow and become even better then they started. This author is wonderful as well. The writing makes you feel as if you are there in that story with those characters. Makes you see the scenery and feel their feelings. It is all wonderful and amazing. I love this series very much

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment