Monday, September 5, 2016

Review: Her Gilded Prison

Her Gilded Prison Her Gilded Prison by Beverley Oakley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Historical isn't one of my favorites when it comes to genre but this one had enough romance and mystery to keep me interested. The writing was intriquing and very well done. It made me feel as if I could see and feel what was happening to and with the characters. Stephen was a bit odd at first, I didn't know what to think of him but he made me laugh and smile. And then I fell in love with him and with Sybil. The secondary type characters also made me smile and feel good. Which is always fun because sometimes the other characters get put into the background and you don't feel them, but not in this story. I am so glad I got to review this one

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment