Sunday, September 18, 2016

Toy storage hammock review




This is an amazing product.  It is very sturdy and holds a lot of stuffed animals. I took pictures when it wasn't super full but my kids have since then filled it up a lot more. The material is very well made and the color is so totally adorable. My kids love that this is in their room and they can put their animals in it easily. Putting it up was very easy as well. It came with anchors and screws so even someone like me who is not very handy was able to put it on their wall easily and so far it is staying put. I loved how easy to was to hold the sides on, I have a couple of others that hanging them up was almost impossible alone, but this one was very easily made for only 2 hands. We love this product and would gladly buy more by this company. I got this product at a discount for an honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment