Tuesday, August 23, 2016

blackhead dissolving gel review

This product so far is a good product. It is safe enouogh to use on my 9yr old as well as myself. The smell is horrible though I will admit but it's not so horrible that I can't use it.  The product itself isn't oily and doesn't leave a weird residue on my face or my daughters. I cannot say for sure if this gets rid of blackheads completely yet or not because you are only supposed to use it 2-3 times a week and we are on time 2 of our using, but it does seem to be helping a lot. My 9yr old has some bad blackheads on her forehead and we are using it on those to try and help her. We like the feel of it and how it helps her face and my face shine afterwords without looking oily. It is very easy to use and doesn't have a bad texture at all. It is very soft and doesn't hurt our faces. We like this product and would gladly recommend it to our friends

I got this at a discounted price for an honest review.

I gave it a 4 stars

 https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01H3RFY7Q/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment