Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Review: Between Heaven and Earth

Between Heaven and Earth Between Heaven and Earth by T.J. Rudolph
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was an adorably sweet story. I love good vs evil and I love angels so this was a plus on so many levels. I was happy with the characters and I was sad with them. The writing made me feel with them and made me feel as if I was in the story with them. I love when a writer yanks me into the story so I am part of it with the characters. Damascus was awesome but I will admit... his brother was hotter ;) I know he wasn't the "good" one but what can I say... I love a good bad boy. Amelia was very strong and smart. She was pretty and sassy and I loved her character. I loved who she was and how she loved. I was glad that it wasn't just a "wam bam we love each other no issues" type story. They had issues, they had happiness and sadness, and it wasn't easy. It was a very good story and I would recommend it to my YA loving friends for sure.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment