Saturday, August 13, 2016

Review: Behind The Door

Behind The Door Behind The Door by A.Gavazzoni
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow... I didn't know what this story would be about when I started it. I am so glad I decided to do so anyways because it was amazing and wonderful. It was dark.. it was high.. it was low.. it was all over the place.. my feelings were invested so much that I kept reading until it was over and then I was left wishing I had more. It was wonderful. The writing was deep and complex and it was a roller coaster ride of emotions. The writing was erotic, thrilling and sensual.. it made you think... and made you wonder about what was happening next and there were a lot of surprises. Totally amazing story by Gavazzoni and I recommend it if you enjoy a dark, thrilling and suspensful story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment