Monday, August 1, 2016

Review: Deep Inside: A Vanity Darke Tale of Lust and Violence

Deep Inside: A Vanity Darke Tale of Lust and Violence Deep Inside: A Vanity Darke Tale of Lust and Violence by Jeanna Pride
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

So this book is a bit rough to review for me. The writing was good.. the storyline was really good.. but the context was hard at times. I don't want to give things away but some parts had non wanted but wanted sex (yes it;s confusing). The characters some of them I felt horrible for like Jay. Overall it was a good read but if you don't like a lot of mostly non consensual sex and a lot of slut and whore shaming then I wouldn't read it. If that stuff doesn't bug you and you enjoy a good curiousity of what will happen next I recommend this.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment