Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Review: Marie's World: The Aftermath

Marie's World: The Aftermath Marie's World: The Aftermath by Kristal McKerrington
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Wow.. I went into this story not knowing what to expect. I ended up loving it and reading nonstop until it was over and I was left in this world wanting more of this world. It was amazing. In the beginning I did have to seriously follow which character was who because I did get a little bit confused off and on but once I had everyone down and figured it all out following it was easy and a lot of fun. The characters were fast paced... they were sexy and mysterious.. Marie was an amazing woman.. strong, sad, happy and everything else you can think of. At times I really didn't like Marie.. she would do something and I'd think.. you are an idiot.. but then a couple pages later something would happen and I'd go... ohhhhh, now I get it. lol The ending was a bit sad for me.. I wanted it to go another direction and I was hoping for another way because Marie had been through a lot but the ending at the same time made sense and leaves it open for what I hope will be another and that it will explain even more. Kristal did an amazing job with her writing and her imagery in this story and her muse was amazing :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment