Saturday, August 6, 2016

Review: Fate Forgotten

Fate Forgotten Fate Forgotten by J.L. Sheppard
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was totally amazing. I love a good demon series and this series has sooo much more then just demons. It has witches, demonesses, and so much more. I loved loved loved the tiny demoness. I loved the demon's mate. I do think that they are all idiots at times. The demons need to tell their mates who they are to them and stop trying to make it "easier" lol. They always make it worse. I was soo sad for Val, she is amazing and so strong but she went through so much pain to get strong. Jake is a favorite demon for me.. The pain.. the love.. how strong he is and how much he cares and how much pain he had to go through to become who he needed to be. I love them together with his niece. Amazing story and I'm so glad that I have been introduced to the writing of JL Sheppard. She is amazing!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment