Sunday, August 28, 2016

Review: Linger

Linger Linger by V.E. Campudoni
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Holy freakin hottness... wow.. just wow.. I don't get rendered speechless often for a book but this was amazing. The characters I loved them so much. Yes, Lana got on my nerves at times.. I felt almost as if there were times she was clueless but I still loved her so much. She got so much stronger and amazing as the story continued. Enzio was just seriously hott and amazing and sexy.. As a dom and as a normal guy I loved him. There were a lot of characters and at times it did confuse me to remember who was who but overall I kept up with it pretty well and fell in love with each character that was introduced. The plot was hott, sexy, sad, happy, and so many other emotions. The sex... omg that was lovely. If you enjoy a good bdsm, sexy, erotica with a fun plot I highly recommend this start to this series. It is wonderful

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment