Sunday, August 28, 2016

Review: The Hedgerows of June

The Hedgerows of June The Hedgerows of June by Ron Shannon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Hmm... so I don't do much in the way of wars and all that but this one was very interesting. The love story between the man and woman but also the love of the children. The war was also very interesting to read about. The mission was secret and important. The characters held my attention and made me love them and what they were going through. The writing was very well done. It was graphic and mysterious. It was love and heartache. It was very well done because I knew what and how everyone was feeling and what everyone was doing. I could see how it was going down and what was happening in my head because the writing made everything appear as if watching a movie. Very interesting story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment