Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Review: Awaiting Fate

Awaiting Fate Awaiting Fate by J.L. Sheppard
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this so much. I read this one not realizing it was a spin off from another series, but it wasn't necessary to read the other series first even though I do have a feeling I would understand some of the characters more if I had. However, it is NOT needed at all. Cain is so hott. He is a demon, he is sexy, and when he turns demon so much yummy. He has insecurities and jealousy. He loves his mate so much but is worried she won't want or need him so he takes his time. Olivia is amazing. She is so strong but thinks she isn't. She was sheltered because of her fear and needing her brother so much. She falls for Cain who is a demon and she is a werewolf so she isn't supposed to love a demon. They both have to work through so much just to be together including his issues and her brother. This is an amazing start to this series and thanks to reading this one I now need to read the other series before this one. I highly recommend this book if you love paranormal romance.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment